Expobar Minore IV is latest version of Expobar. With new improved PID controller to provide accurate and precise temperature variations and manage them. It is dual copper boiler with vibrating pump semi-automatic commercial espresso machine.
It has dedicated switch that allows you to turn off the steam boiler and operate with just the brew boiler. Thus provides quicker warm-up time and lower operating cost inf long duration.
Expobar Minore IV
- PID: Comes with PID controller to provide accurate and precise temperature control and manage it
- Dual Boiler: It is equipped with dual boilers to accumulate both steaming and brewing.
- Body: It is built with stainless steel to give premium look to it
- Gauges: Dual gauge display provides for both steam and boiler pressure
- Auto-refill: Electronic boiler refill control monitors boiler water levels within brew and steam boiler
- Shut-off: It comes with shut-off button to turn off brew boiler for convenience.
- Make: Expobar
- Model: Minore IV
- Functionality: Semi Automatic Control
- Boiler Size: 1.5 + 1.5ltr
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- Maximum Installed Power: 10 amps
- Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
- Manual Boiler Filling: No
- Water Reservoir: 2.750ltrs
- Heating Element Power: 2 x 2000 watts
- Hot Water Outlets: 1
- Steam Outlets: 1
- Steam Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Inbuilt Pump Type: Vibration
- Standards Compliance: CE
- Product Dimensions (mm): 260W x 440D x 400H
- Product (Net) Weight: 30Kg